CalDepo Online: Your Online Office
CalDepo Online is a 24-hour, 365-days-a-year, virtual online office. CalDepo Online is equivalent to having our staff right down the hall, even when you are at home or in a coffee shop. CalDepo Online allows you to quickly make service requests and get case information whenever you need them, wherever you are. CalDepo Online includes five areas:
- Job Calendar, which displays your current and past schedule as a searchable list or monthly calendar. You can also access your calendar on any mobile and tablet device.
- Prefilled Order Form, online requests are easy because you only enter new information; your online office remembers everything else. And requests appear on your job calendar as soon as you submit them.
- Billing info, which will include your payment history, outstanding balances and detailed invoices.
- Case repository, for sharing all case-related files with co-counsels, staff or to review while away from the office. Forget a file before heading home? Don’t worry, it’s all online.
- Transcript-only repository, quick and easy access to downloadable transcripts, condensed, ASCII and exhibits of completed jobs.